XS Training Ltd has been delivering the Instrumentation NVQ for a number of years now. JIB has recently supported and recognised the Instrumentation NVQ as a Gold card Recognition route, thanks to the hard work of Gary Maton. (An XS Training Learner)
The ECS Instruments Mechanic card is designed for skilled operatives working in measurement and control systems for plant and industrial production lines – specifically the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electro-mechanic, electronic or pneumatic measurement, control and regulation devices used in process engineering.
Eligibility and requirements
To be eligible for an ECS Instruments Mechanic card, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have successfully completed one of the following:
- an Approved Apprenticeship in Instrument Servicing and Maintenance
- NVQ Level 3 in Instrument Servicing
- NVQ Level 3 in Maintaining Plant and Systems – Instrument and Controls
2. Hold a current ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment. For details visit the ECS H&S Assessment page.
COVID-19 has evolved into a global event impacting public health as well as the economy. These are uncertain times for contractors, but what we do know, is that businesses/learning providers have felt sudden changes in their online learning requirements as a result of this worldwide pandemic
XS Training are working with training Providers and helping them in the delivery of online Resources/Courses.
The government and other institutions are providing some financial assistance to contractors, so make sure to use this wisely.
Of course, you have to be safe and healthy, but you may also want to improve your knowledge using the short courses we offer. Invest some time in gaining necessary skills and tools for you to be ahead of the game when this is all over;
• E.I.C – Electrical Inspection Certificate
• E.I.C.R – Electrical Inspection Condition Report
• M.E.I.W.C – Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
• AM2 – Preparation Course (14 days or 1 year access)
• Corporate License scheme for the AM2 Preparation Course
Please use this time in Lockdown to contact your XS Training Assessor, to discuss how you can make continued progress on your NVQ. You may not be able to collect evidence over the next few weeks, but Professional discussions can be done using the current photos you have. Contact your Assessor for more details.
Coming Soon… 2391-52 Online Training
XS Training Ltd are currently working on the 2391 Online training course taking you through;
– Inspection and Testing techniques
– Completing Certification and Reports
– Understanding of Test Results
How do I get started with online electrical training?
There’s never been a better time to invest in developing your electrical skills. Today, online electrical training is the fastest, most convenient and cost-effective way, to gain in-demand electrical skills. XS Training Ltd are established as a leading UK online electrical training provider.
Why wait? It’s the ideal time to get started training for your NVQ today!
Call us on 01535 657059, or click here to get your questions answered.