P.A.T. (Portable Appliance Testing) CourseXS Training Ltd Online Course & Certification
P.A.T. Online Course (Portable Appliance Testing)
This course will familiarise you with the task of portable appliance testing and ways you can help minimise the risk of electrocution, electric shock, and electrically-initiated fires in the workplace.
You will learn about the basics of PAT so you’re able to offer your support and ensure electrical equipment does not put people’s health and safety at risk while at work.
Upon completing the multiple-choice exam (80% pass score required) you will be issued with an XS Training Ltd completion certificate which can be used as CPD.
The course can be accessed for 12 months but the final exam will be locked once successfully completed and certificate issued.
- Accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Mobile and Tablet device friendly
- Saves on the loss of earnings from taking days off to attend a training centre
- Work through the course at your own pace and at times convenient to you
- Go back through any areas that you’re not so sure of as many times as you need
Accessible For 12 Months From Day of Purchase – £30 + VAT
(Exam is locked once 80% pass mark is reached but rest of course is still accessible).
P.A.T. (Portable Appliance Testing) Course Overview:
Unit 1 – Introduction To Portable Appliance Testing
Unit 2 – Portable Appliance Testing Explained
Unit 3 – The Principles Of Portable Appliance Testing
Unit 4 – Practical Testing Video
Unit 5 – FAQ’s & IET Code Of Practice Tables
Unit 6 – Multiple Choice Exam – 50 Questions