Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation
City & Guilds 2919-01 – Level 3 Award In Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
PLEASE NOTE: This qualification was superseded by the new City & Guilds 2921-31 – Level 3 Award in the Design and Installation of Domestic and Small Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Installations from March 2023.
Click here to go to the new course details.
Electric Vehicle sales are on the rise and therefore more and more EV charging points are being installed. XS training offer the City and Guilds 2919 EV charging ONLINE course, to assist installers when fitting Electric Vehicle charging points for public, private and business customers.
The Online course is designed for qualified electricians who want to learn about the technical requirements and practical considerations when installing Electric Vehicle charging points.
This course covers domestic, Commercial, On-street and Industrial installations.
The course is available to purchase with a maximum of 6 months access.
- Characteristics, Charging requirements, Safety considerations
- Modes of Electric Vehicle charging, requirements and restrictions
- Electrical Installation Requirements
- Supply, Earthing, Planning permission, Explosive atmospheres, Protection, Labelling, Control, Risk assessment
- Domestic, commercial & public installations
- Inspection, Testing and Certification
- Commissioning and DNO paperwork.
To assist you with this course, you will need an up to date copy of the IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation – 4th Edition. The BS7671 IET Wiring Regulations or Onsite Guide for cable calculations.
Other Payment Options
You can also make your payment by BACS transfer, please contact us if you’d prefer to use this option.